Saturday, November 7, 2009

The forces are with you Sophie

Hello dear imaginary bloggers out there, it is again that time of the moment where we are reunited to take a peek at what I call my life. All right ladies and gentleman it is the best time to ask me "What's new" and this time I promise that I won't respond "Myeahh! nothing much" because some things been happening lately.

One lovely Saturday evening, I decided that I wanted to stand out instead of being swallowed by the crowd, I got myself a dramatic makeover. I think my nickname should be "Goldy Afro Puff" because of the puffiness that my hair has, which has curly golden highlight, bangs that are so long they cover my eyes but bring out my genuine smile when I wear Perle earrings. Most of the time I get stopped to be complimented of my new hair do, stared at and even had couple of guys begging to be my boyfriend and oh my favorite of it all, my hair has decided to break the boundary with a classmate that I had the enjoyment of bashing. Since his flattering comments made me blush and thought that I've been hit in the head, we're no longer enemies. Credits goes to my new curly and wild hair do.

No comments:

Post a Comment